Have you considered Using Twitter Coupons To Promote Your Local Business.
If you are in business ….. I am sure you are well aware that people want value before they will spend money either online or offline in these challenging times. Anything that encourages customers to spend money on your local business offering cannot be bad.
Here is an example of a coupon I made earlier to show you how you can offer an incentive to your clients….giving them a discount but forcing them also to recommend your company to their friends through Twitter, before they can get their discount.
Here are a few points about coupons and why this is a good idea.
1. Before your customer receives the coupon they need to Tweet it…… in other words recommend to their friends before they receive the coupon.
2. To claim this offer they can print it off and go to your shop show you the coupon or show you their smart phone with the coupon.
3. If you prefer….. the coupon can also be claimed by directing your customer to a sales page on-line for the coupon to be claimed as well.
4. You can choose a time frame for the coupon to be claimed …….such as the offer just to be available in the next week. You can choose your local currency and time zone for your local business.
5. You can choose exactly the number of coupons that you want issued . For example you have a local hairdressing shop and you only want 20 people to receive this coupon….. that can be set up too.
6. There is a unique code for each coupon and you can offer a percentage off a sale or a fixed price offer.
Check Out My short video below.
Offline Coupons For Your Local Business.
I went out with a friends this evening and after an enjoyable evening we decided to get a Pizza, when the restaurant gave us the menu at the back of the menu there was….. a coupon. It caught our attention and we felt we were getting that extra value with menus for 2.
As you can see we could have 4 toppings , me and my friends picked this offer and were very happy and will tell our pals about the great value and a lovely pizza.
I am sure you would agree we all want value for money and when we get it we are happy to recommend a company or product to our friends and family.
Recommendations are very important nowadays for business…. to build trust and confidence …. to get more business. I was speaking to a business client of mine earlier today and persuaded him that proper use of social media is just as good as word of mouth recommendations offline…..why not use both ??????
Click The Link For: Social Media Training For Your Local Business
Do Not Forget To Like This Post
Share It With Your Friends
With Many Thanks Rosemary