Linkedin Social Marketing and how it helps you reach your customers in Ireland…?? Can Your Customers etc Find You Easily…??
Linkedin is search engine friendly Folks ?? That has to be good for any small local business ??
Watch my short video below where I discuss why I believe you need to use it as part of your marketing arsenal. Initially I thought it wasn’t for me but I explain in the video why I have gone back to Linkedin and rethought my strategy about linked in and how it can help my business.
The screen shot of where my linked in profile come up in the search engines .
Linkedin No 1
Sites 3 and 4
2.Optimize Your profile with what people will look for Accountant…not useless words people will look for like self-employed , founder etc.
3. Use a headline to get people attention and about you and your business
4. Speak in the first person . I have a passion for Social Media rather than Rosemary O’Shaughnessy having a passion for Social Media.
5. You are not writing a CV you are writing a profile in a social media business site
4. Introduce yourself who you and your business and what your can offer the person reading your profile
5. Think who is your ideal client is
6. A good summary well laid out easy ready , what you do exactly
Your main skills or services
How exactly to contact you to do business.
What is the next step to do business with you.
Do for forget the summary : The main points of why do business with you. Your skills , products or services
10 . A call to action what do they do next to do business with you.. do they ring you , email etc .
Do Not Forget To Share This Post
With Your Friends
With Many Thanks