Facebook Timeline For Your Local Business – Do you Understand The New Messaging System.
Last weekend I upgraded workingonthego business page to the Timeline
One of the first settings that I noticed was the new messaging system. I am testing it to see if I will keep it or not.
What are my concerns.
1. Firstly the first message I received with this system was spam which has not given me a lot of confidence in it . But it is early days yet.
2. Also running a business we need to keep forms of communication as simple as possible not to miss messages. I can imagine many of us would rather use a central system for people to contact us such as a contact form.
3. The good thing is that if you prefer you can disable the messaging system.
4. Also you can feature a logo for people to see how to contact you underneath the main cover photo.
I made a little video to show you how .
- Click The Link For: Social Media Training For Your Local Business