Use the Power of RSS Feeds to Spread Your Facebook Business Page
A Combination of RSS Feeds and Your Facebook Business Page -used together-can Help You To…..Get Your Message , Offer or Service –Out There !!
1. With the RSS Feature on Facebook Business Pages you can ask your clients or customers to subscribe to your Facebook business page and with the RSS Feed they will be able to get your updates of your business page through Google Reader, iGoogle, Bloglines, My Yahoo .
2. The great feature of RSS feed is even if your customers are not on Facebook they will receive your updates through these other services. For example during Christmas there were less people on Facebook which affected how many people were on our business pages. It is important to realise our clients also use Google Reader etc etc.
3. It obviously has to be good if your customers can recieve valuable updates from your company in many online places as it builds your profile and brand awareness which is a very important part of your Facebook prescence. Think of the success of a Brand like Coke Cola and their Facebook presence.
4. You want your page to grow so you can share your business message as wide as possible to targeted consumers who will be interested in you and your business or your area of business. Do remember as in all things in life quality counts.
5. Are you aware you can share the updates of your Facebook Business Page with many services …. This One dealt with in the video below ….is FREE ….Use it and it will help your Facebook Business Pages Google Ranking.
Below there is a video explaining how you can use this service.
Do Not Forget To Like This Post
And Share It With Your Friends.
With Many Thanks Rosemary
Here is a link to my twitter business card if you need Facebook Training or Facebook Business Page Setup: